- Resident Application for PRA and Direct Credit Participants in an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited residency or fellowship program may apply for the AMA Resident PRA and Direct Credit certificate.
- UEMS/EACCME CME Credit Recognition The American Medical Association (AMA) has an agreement of mutual recognition of continuing medical education (CME) credit with the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS).
- AMA Physicians Recognition Award Requirements for Accredited Providers & Physicians
- State CME Requirements for Physician Relicensure State Medical Licensure Requirements & Statistics 2009
- Know Your Copy Rights
- Recognizing physicians’ participation in educational activities What physicians should know about the AMA PRA Credit System
11 Free Spanish Lessons
18 Public Speaking Tips
2011 NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Accreditation Council for Continued Medical Education
AMA Teaching Credit Application
Advanced Regional Response Training Center
CME Credit Tracker
National Faculty Education Initiative
RISK Management Video