- About USA CME
- CME VideosMedicine Grand Rounds Neurology Grand Rounds Noon Conference Ob/Gyn Grand Rounds Psychiatry Grand Rounds Surgery Grand Rounds Graduate Medical Education Conference Videos: 2009 Sickle Cell Conference 2011 Trauma Conference 2011 Sickle Cell Conference 2011 Women’s Imaging Conference BEAR / DREAM Conference 2011 Oncology Outlook 2011 Ortho Alumni Conference Alumni Weekend Conference
- Planner ResourcesApplication Attendance Disclosure Objectives
- Contact Us
Gold, Robert S. (2011). Documenting the term “insufficient” is insufficient. Association for Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists.
FORMSConflict of Interest – Review Form - CME Committee Director’s Duties and Agreement - Activity Director Disclosure form - Planner Vendor Agreement Disclosure form - Speaker CME Application - Planner Disclosure / Objective Form - Speaker Objective form - Speaker
Internet Point of Care CME - PhysicianCME Transcripts Information Add your outside credit to your CME transcript. Click this link and start reducing the number of certificates you must track.
(Medicine, Surgery, and Neurology)
D.W. McMillan Memorial Hospital (Brewton, Alabama)
Gadsden Regional Medical Center (Gadsden, Alabama)
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, Alabama)
North Baldwin Infirmary COMING SOON (Bay Minette, Alabama)
Thomas Hospital (Fairhope, Alabama)
Performance Improvement Continuing Medical Education PI CME initiatives follow the AMA-standardized three-stage process.
- Stage A Assess – Assess your current practice against current evidence, expert consensus, and peers’ practice
- Stage B Apply – Develop and follow your own improvement plan
- Stage C Evaluate – Reassess your practice to measure the effects of your improvement plan