- VideosMedicine Grand Rounds Neurology Grand Rounds Noon Conference Ob/Gyn Grand Rounds Psychiatry Grand Rounds Surgery Grand Rounds Graduate Medical Education Conference Videos: 2009 Sickle Cell Conference 2011 Trauma Conference 2011 Sickle Cell Conference 2011 Women’s Imaging Conference BEAR / DREAM Conference 2011 Oncology Outlook 2011 Ortho Alumni Conference Alumni Weekend Conference
- ToolsApplication Attendance Disclosure Objectives
- Contact Us
To view a recorded Grand Rounds lecture, click on one of the following links:
Viva La Evidence
Eye on ICD-10 Disease specific module on HSF Intranet website under training.
* USA’s 50th Anniversary Video
* USA Medical Center Pharmacy Weekly Reader
* Gold, Robert S. (2011). Documenting the term “insufficient” is insufficient. Association for Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists.
* Article from the American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits - 2014 Surprise: Unexpected Doubling of Out-of-Pocket Maximum
* Article from the American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits - Long-Term Cost Consequences of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Adults
CME Transcript Information:Add your outside credit to your CME transcript. Click this link and start reducing the number of certificates you must track. Performance Improvement Continuing Medical Education PI CME initiatives follow the AMA-standardized three-stage process.
- Stage A Assess – Assess your current practice against current evidence, expert consensus, and peers’ practice
- Stage B Apply – Develop and follow your own improvement plan
- Stage C Evaluate – Reassess your practice to measure the effects of your improvement plan